We at Adat Chaverim, a Reform Jewish Congregation and a “community of friends” are dedicated to:
- Living by the enduring principles of Torah and Reform Judaism,
- Developing relationships with God through education, study and communal worship,
- Supporting individuals and families in their diversity to ensure the continuity of the Jewish People,
- Caring for each other, our North Texas community and the State of Israel, and
- Furthering tikkun olam, the healing of the world.
Judaism is not simply a religion: it is a culture, indeed, a civilization, and there are many ways to approach it. Whether you are born Jewish, feel Jew-ish, love someone Jewish, have a Jewish ancestor, or are just curious about Judaism, Adat Chaverim is the place for you.