Feels like yesterday was the last day of school …. fast forward…. and the kids are back to school after a summer spend at camp, pool parties, traveling, watching TV late and more….
Here are some tips for working Mom’s to survive the “Back To School” rush:
- Be kind to yourself, you are wonder woman but there are only 24 hours in a day, focus on the most important. No guilt!
- Order Online and save time and energy.
- Laundry is clean but not folded? No big deal. By the way there are services that pick up dirty laundry, wash, fold and deliver back to your door.
- Factor in me-time, yes it’s all about the kids but you still need to take care of yourself , find time for your workout or a book to read and relax.
- You miss your kids?
It’s all about quality time versus quantity of time.
- Connect with other working moms, exchange tips and tricks and work out things to share and to support each other.